Teachers will be able to:
- Simulate tax preparation using Intuit TurboTax to engage students.
- Learn how to set up TurboTax accounts using Intuit’s education system.
- Use different sample W2’s to complete a intermediate level tax returns and obtain resources such as W2 generators.
- Explore different tax case studies to understand complex tax scenarios.
- Explore state and federal tax outcomes when completing the simulation.
This video is available to view for EconEdLink members only.
In this personal finance and economics webinar, teachers will use TurboTax to simulate intermediate level income tax scenarios.
TurboTax, a product of Intuit, makes learning fun and engaging. Taxation is a life skill and this webinar will dive deeper into tax preparation, including a brief review of Pts. 1 and 2 in this series.