Teachers will be able to:
- Transfer lessons to Google Classroom.
- Connect with students through Google Classroom.
- Develop lessons using documents, attachments, and other materials.
- Engage students with online participation.
- Track student work and assignments.
- Create quizzes and other forms of assessments.
This video is available to view for EconEdLink members only.
In this webinar, teachers will review how to utilize Google Classroom suite.
With everything going on, many educators are now working from home, educating students from a safe distance via online platforms. We will go over the basics of this virtual tool as well as some advanced techniques for making the most of our current, national situation.