Teachers will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of child labor.
- Teach concepts of labor movement and its impact on legislation.
- Identify labor unions and acceptable working conditions.
- Identify job discrimination.
- Understand the history of social security.
This video is available to view for EconEdLink members only.
In this CTE webinar, teachers will learn employment regulations and federal, state, and local laws that affect employees.
This unit will outline employment regulations and federal, state, and local laws that affect employees. Students will gain an understanding of how workplace regulations assist and protect employees and employers.
Grades 3-5, 6-8
Grades 6-8, 9-12