Students will be able to:
- Identify different types of trade barriers.
In this economics activity, students will review the different types of trade barriers.
This individual activity requires students to review the different types of trade barriers and apply them to real-world situations. To complete this activity, students should follow the directions below:
- Watch the Barriers to Trade video and complete the quiz at the end. You can also watch the video and complete the quiz in ReadyAssesments.
- Submit your answers to your teacher.
- Find an article about a current trade barrier and write a one-paragraph summary explaining the barrier.
- Submit your summary to your teacher. Be sure to include a link to the article in your summary.